Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My names not Georgia!

Today we had issues with names, Georgia informed me today that her name is not Georgia it is Georgia Rose. So everytime I would call Georgia, she would quickly correct me by telling me her name is Georgia Rose. I was in trouble a lot!

Two year olds say the funniest things, we were in the yard this afternoon playing and Georgia decided to pick me some flowers (our yard needs a serious mow!). She then picked the "nicer" ones off of the bush and through some back in the garden. I asked her what she was doing and she told me "those ones are a bit gross". I have no idea where she got this phrase from as we don't say that. Obviously something from daycare, it had me in stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The beautiful people and events in my life...