Monday, June 7, 2010

Lickers/Knickers???

This morning Georgia woke around 7am. I went in to see her and give her a cuddle (this is my favourite time of the day, when she first wakes up) and she got out of bed and asked to "wear her lickers". I asked her to repeat herself as I had no idea what she was talking about and she said again "I want to wear my lickers". She then got very frustrated (poor little chicken has a cold, so her patience are not very high) and went to her cupboard, she pulled out a pair of spotty knickers and said "I want to wear my spotty lickers".

It was hilarious. I asked her to call them knickers. I started laughing and she asked her favourite question at the moment - what happened mummy? I told her she is very funny sometimes and she put a big smile on her face, as she likes to make mummy and daddy laugh (which she does numerous times every day!).

Anyway, I had to share that story with you, I thought it was so funny and was a very fun start to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The beautiful people and events in my life...