Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want to be a fairy...

Georgia just loves dressing as a fairy at the moment. We can't go anywhere without her fairy skirt and wings. She was given a tinkerbell skirt and wings for her 2nd birthday from my cousins that she wears everyday, so I decided to make her a new fairy skirt. The wonderful and very talented Mel suggested a simple design, so I gave it a go and it is a huge hit!! It is a rainbow skirt, so Georgia has named it the rainbow fairy skirt just like the one that the rainbow fairy wears on her dvd.

Here are some pictures...





I also bought her an adorable little shirt recently for a birthday party we went to at Hungry Jack's. It has little fairy wings attached to the back. She loves it and has to check quite regularly that the wings are still there as they are so tiny...

Here is picture of her before the party in her fairy wing shirt...




And another of mummy and Georgia...




You can't see the wings on the shirt, but I think she looked gorgeous. She is such a girly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
The beautiful people and events in my life...